Monday, January 25, 2010

First Step: Pick a Genre

Today, after a fun trip to the library for story time with T Junior, I decided to just put my foot down on myself and write a children's book.

Two days ago, I felt the urge to write a memoir.

A week ago, I was all about Chick Lit.

Before that, YA.

I know I can't be everything to all people. I think I have too many interests. I love children. I love sports. I love the color pink! I like thinking about the '80s as retro. I want to share my life story.

Gah!

If I could just pick one and stick with it, that would be great.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog because of the running connection but I"m looking forward to reading your blog and the blogs you've linked to. I'm taking a creative writing class starting next week to explore my curiousity for writing. My first assignment is a memoir. I'm excited to see what I learn.

    ReplyDelete

Write something. Anything.