Monday, January 17, 2011

I Haven't Given Up Yet

I've just given myself permission to wait until I finish one big dream before starting on the next. But I was just sitting there a couple of days ago and I had an idea.

It was an idea that changes my original Nano story a little, but it's basically the same. It just makes it better. I wrote it down and then gave myself permission to forget about it.

But then I had another idea for the same story the next day. Again, I wrote it down and gave myself permission to forget. Maybe this is how it's done.

2 comments:

  1. I've put things aside to ponder the direction and it does help out the creative flow. Good luck with your Nano story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading the Bird by Bird book that you recommended/read awhile back. I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying the book. It's really great and I like what she says so far about life too.

    ReplyDelete

Write something. Anything.